Monday, October 4, 2004

do you really want to go there?

advice to Bush partisans who are trying to peddle the "Kerry cheated at the debate" line of desperation spin: don't go there, or risk being exposed as complete hypocritical naifs.



Links, with no editorial endorsement:

link, link, link, link, link, link, , link



It's up to you whether you want to dignify this by making it a valid topic of discussion. After all, you argued that the Swift Boat smears were valid because Kerry invoked Vietnam so often, right?

1 comment:

  1. I'm amused...

    It's a sign the the policies and diplomatic abilities represented by these men are so important and so different that I can't find myself impressed by anything else in this election...

    Of course in the case of Kerry contradicting himself in the course of a single utterance, I have to choose which policy I think he's telling the truth about. Fortunately that isn't hard.

    ReplyDelete