Thursday, July 25, 2002

her ethnicity is irrelevant








[link]







Palestinians carry the body of two-month old baby Duani Matar in a funeral procession, after she was killed during an Israeli missile strike, in Gaza July 23, 2002. Israel killed the commander of the military wing of Hamas and 13 other Palestinians, including eight children, in a night-time missile strike on his home in the Gaza Strip. REUTERS/Suhaib Salem





I'm going to make a point of putting up these photos of tragedy and grief as I find them. I don't care which flag these children are wrapped in. I don't see Palestinians or Israeilis anymore, I just see two minorities (Hamas and the settlers) opressing a huge majority (everyone else). Email me more if you find them (past or present).

No comments:

Post a Comment