Friday, July 23, 2004

minor blogroll changes

I've updated my blogroll with some minor tweaks, adding a family member new to blogging, and a major change: I've dropped my longstanding link to Tacitus.org and replaced it with a link to RedState.org. No aspersion to the old site or my friend intended, but I simply can't dilute my active participation in multiple online communities and still expect to make meaningful contributions. Simplify, commands Thoreau, and I heed.



RedState is a wonderful creation and I have high expectations for it - perhaps higher than reasonable. But without the tyranny of unreasonable expectations, what of value was ever achieved in this world?



Finally, in response to a spate of recent emails asking for reciprocity, here's a reminder of my blogroll policy.

No comments:

Post a Comment