Friday, April 23, 2004

daily open thread

partly because I do like immediate feedback on my posts, and partly to quell the whining of some who cry censorship out of sheer laziness to blog themselves, I've added daily open threads under the date header. You can use these as open threads to discuss any of my posts for a given day, or expound on whatever else you want. If you want to actually engage in debate with me, though, you'll have to email me, because I will not respond to arbitrary challenges unless I am convinced of your good faith and civility. Some of you have a deficit in this regard which I am willing to forgive.



Bottom line: I prefer email for discussions. I have no obligation to abusive commentators to respond.



UPDATE: What a wasted effort. If you want to discuss issues with me, email me.

No comments:

Post a Comment